Visit Orlando to Offer Exclusive Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals on Over 40 Attractions
ORLANDO, Fla. – Celebrating the biggest shopping week of the year -- including Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Travel Tuesday -- Visit Orlando, the official tourism association for the destination, will offer an extra 10 percent off all purchases* at OrlandoTickets.com, on top of exclusive deals and discounts to more than 40 world-famous theme parks, attractions, activities and dinner shows. The deals will be available for purchase starting Nov. 20 and range from free additional days at theme parks to exclusive offers. Most are valid one year from purchase, perfect for gifting a 2019 vacation.
Visit Orlando is the official association and travel planning expert for Orlando, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and the most visited destination in the U.S.
Guests can save an extra 10 percent at checkout on top of Visit Orlando’s Black Friday Exclusive Attraction Deals** including:
Theme Park Deals
- Walt Disney World Resort: Savings start at $30 per ticket on Flexible Date Disney tickets. Receive a FREE commemorative Toy Story towel with the purchase of a 5-day or longer Flexible Date ticket (one towel per order while quantities last).
- Universal Orlando Resort™: Purchase a 3-Park, 2 Day Park-To-Park ticket, and receive an extra two days free of unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™. A total savings of $65 per ticket!
- SeaWorld Orlando: Get 2 days for the price of 1 with a 2-Day, 2-Park ticket for use at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa. A savings of $75 per ticket!
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort: Get a second day FREE when you purchase a single day admission. A savings of $35 per ticket!
Other Orlando Attractions
- Gatorland: Get unlimited rides on the Gatorland Express train for each admission ticket.
- Madame Tussauds: FREE digital photo download per ticket.
- SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium: FREE digital photo download per ticket.
- Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures: FREE “Prospector” rare gems mining package included with each airboat tour purchased.
Guests simply use promo code “GIFT” on OrlandoTickets.com purchases made Nov. 20 – 29.
* While quantities last
**Please see specific terms and conditions noted for individual tickets purchased on VisitOrlando.com.
The Orlando Destination
Home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, Orlando is the No. 1 family vacation destination, Theme Park Capital of the World®, and most visited destination in the United States. An unparalleled mix of unique experiences create cherished memories for visitors, including legendary theme parks from Disney, Universal and SeaWorld, an array of world-class water parks, entertainment venues, an award-winning food scene, shopping, sports and nightlife. And, with 450 hotels, Orlando offers more lodging options than nearly any other destination in the world, from expansive resorts to uniquely themed hotels.
About Visit Orlando
Visit Orlando is the official tourism association for the most visited destination in the United States, with representation in more than a dozen countries around the world. Visit Orlando, together with its 1,200 member organizations, represents the area's leading industry.